"State of mind" hats on folks from Martina Mcfly to Theophilous London. You can check out my interview on their blog, and if you haven't seen their merch yet, definitely take a look. Fresh.i.am
Monday, October 24, 2011
Confessionals
I recently did a far from serious interview for Fresh.i.am for their confessionals series on their blog. For those who don't know Fresh.i.am is an Atlanta brand putting some pretty dope stuff into circulation. You've prob spotted their
"State of mind" hats on folks from Martina Mcfly to Theophilous London. You can check out my interview on their blog, and if you haven't seen their merch yet, definitely take a look. Fresh.i.am
"State of mind" hats on folks from Martina Mcfly to Theophilous London. You can check out my interview on their blog, and if you haven't seen their merch yet, definitely take a look. Fresh.i.am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"Day of shoot" Some time ago I did a photo shoot for an artist by the name of Wiggs of Knovic Recordings . Wiggs is an...
-
Wiggs Malcolm Parson Kevin Thomas Special guest Jazmin Yvonne CDs and Signatures Backstage Poop ...
-
As you might know, I am the videographer for the local Creative Agency and Gallery by the name of ABV (A Better View) . This creative power...
-
I recently made it through my first semester of college....... not quite how I planned to finish it. I won't make excuses and say that i...
-
This summer has really become a packed schedule for me. There is school 3 days a week, pick up soccer games, basketball twice a week alo...
-
"Courtland" "All I can do is say 'sorry' when I'm late. When I'm here, all there is is moving forward....
-
So, about 2 weeks ago I cracked open a package from UPS. The inside held my new D90 Nikon. A nice little upgrade from my old school film cam...
-
I love to see people around me aiming for success. Individuals aiming to get ahead of the game, by doing what they love. It's Awesome! S...

No comments:
Post a Comment