Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"Day of shoot" Some time ago I did a photo shoot for an artist by the name of Wiggs of Knovic Recordings . Wiggs is an...
-
So, about 2 weeks ago I cracked open a package from UPS. The inside held my new D90 Nikon. A nice little upgrade from my old school film cam...
-
I love to see people around me aiming for success. Individuals aiming to get ahead of the game, by doing what they love. It's Awesome! S...
-
I love using flowers as a subject for my photos. They are some of the easiest things to photograph. 1) They don't sass you like some fas...
-
The other night I decided to go out and show a little appreciation to writers who have stopped through my neighborhood. Anyone who lu...
-
Wiggs Malcolm Parson Kevin Thomas Special guest Jazmin Yvonne CDs and Signatures Backstage Poop ...
-
I recently did a far from serious interview for Fresh.i.am for their confessionals series on their blog. For those who don't know Fresh....

No comments:
Post a Comment