Once a month 12 of Atlanta's dopest artist get together to create new work at ABV Gallery,owned by artist Greg Mike. I have the pleasure of doing the video work for ABV, and I must say it's one of the best creative environments on the Atlanta scene. Every Drink & Doodle is packed with killing visuals, great sounds, and of course the most refreshing PBR. Check out the Vol. 9 recap from this past month here, and stay tuned for the next one! Shouts out to the rest of the ABV fam! (shot and edited by yours truly). Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Drink & Doodle Vol. 9
Once a month 12 of Atlanta's dopest artist get together to create new work at ABV Gallery,owned by artist Greg Mike. I have the pleasure of doing the video work for ABV, and I must say it's one of the best creative environments on the Atlanta scene. Every Drink & Doodle is packed with killing visuals, great sounds, and of course the most refreshing PBR. Check out the Vol. 9 recap from this past month here, and stay tuned for the next one! Shouts out to the rest of the ABV fam! (shot and edited by yours truly).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"Day of shoot" Some time ago I did a photo shoot for an artist by the name of Wiggs of Knovic Recordings . Wiggs is an...
-
I love to see people around me aiming for success. Individuals aiming to get ahead of the game, by doing what they love. It's Awesome! S...
-
Wiggs Malcolm Parson Kevin Thomas Special guest Jazmin Yvonne CDs and Signatures Backstage Poop ...
-
As you might know, I am the videographer for the local Creative Agency and Gallery by the name of ABV (A Better View) . This creative power...
-
I recently made it through my first semester of college....... not quite how I planned to finish it. I won't make excuses and say that i...
-
This summer has really become a packed schedule for me. There is school 3 days a week, pick up soccer games, basketball twice a week alo...
-
"Courtland" "All I can do is say 'sorry' when I'm late. When I'm here, all there is is moving forward....
-
So, about 2 weeks ago I cracked open a package from UPS. The inside held my new D90 Nikon. A nice little upgrade from my old school film cam...









No comments:
Post a Comment