Menu
Home
Photography
Video
About
Sunday, October 30, 2011
New Promo
Photo by J.K.
To start promoting my work, and website a little more, I recently made a flyer featuring some of my vintage camera collection
.
You should see some of these floating around soon enough. Until then, take a look.
-J.K.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Street Snaps: Decatur St.
Hip Hop Meets Classical Project: Top Floor of Smith's Olde Bar
Wiggs Malcolm Parson Kevin Thomas Special guest Jazmin Yvonne CDs and Signatures Backstage Poop ...
Hidden in the Shadows
Recently I've been working with light manipulation in my work. Taking my camera out during nocturnal hours creates a little bit of thril...
Another place to grow
This summer has really become a packed schedule for me. There is school 3 days a week, pick up soccer games, basketball twice a week alo...
Candid
#Delcambre
"Losers With Cameras"
So, about 2 weeks ago I cracked open a package from UPS. The inside held my new D90 Nikon. A nice little upgrade from my old school film cam...
Street Snaps: Gentle Dental
An Apple a day keeps the Dentist away.
New Promo
Photo by J.K. To start promoting my work, and website a little more, I recently made a flyer featuring some of my vintage camera collecti...
Life Under The Bridge
Some shots caught on the expressway in ATL.
FILA
Public Transport
Looking for something?
No comments:
Post a Comment