Menu
Home
Photography
Video
About
Monday, October 17, 2011
Sorry I'm late
"Courtland"
"All I can do is say 'sorry' when I'm late. When I'm here, all there is is moving forward."
-J.K.
"Believe it if you want to"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Knovic Recordings Photoshoot
"Day of shoot" Some time ago I did a photo shoot for an artist by the name of Wiggs of Knovic Recordings . Wiggs is an...
Life Under The Bridge
Some shots caught on the expressway in ATL.
ABV Retreat
As you might know, I am the videographer for the local Creative Agency and Gallery by the name of ABV (A Better View) . This creative power...
Street Snaps: Vomet on Boulevard
Another place to grow
This summer has really become a packed schedule for me. There is school 3 days a week, pick up soccer games, basketball twice a week alo...
Sorry I'm late
"Courtland" "All I can do is say 'sorry' when I'm late. When I'm here, all there is is moving forward....
"Losers With Cameras"
So, about 2 weeks ago I cracked open a package from UPS. The inside held my new D90 Nikon. A nice little upgrade from my old school film cam...
"No Ceilings"- The Skies the Limit
I love to see people around me aiming for success. Individuals aiming to get ahead of the game, by doing what they love. It's Awesome! S...
Beauty for the soul
I love using flowers as a subject for my photos. They are some of the easiest things to photograph. 1) They don't sass you like some fas...
Street Snaps!
Looking for something?
No comments:
Post a Comment