Recently I've been working with light manipulation in my work. Taking my camera out during nocturnal hours creates a little bit of thrill in the photography process. The process becomes a somewhat calming adventure through the shadows, only following the guidance of the moon, stars, and flickering streetlights.
Here are some pics from a late night at the "Living Walls" art show. Going into this, almost pitch black warehouse with nothing but a flashlight, and a tripod was perfect for some experimentation. I also through in some motion pieces from around town. Look out for some finalized pieces soon. Enjoy!
-PEACE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"Day of shoot" Some time ago I did a photo shoot for an artist by the name of Wiggs of Knovic Recordings . Wiggs is an...
-
As you might know, I am the videographer for the local Creative Agency and Gallery by the name of ABV (A Better View) . This creative power...
-
This summer has really become a packed schedule for me. There is school 3 days a week, pick up soccer games, basketball twice a week alo...
-
"Courtland" "All I can do is say 'sorry' when I'm late. When I'm here, all there is is moving forward....
-
So, about 2 weeks ago I cracked open a package from UPS. The inside held my new D90 Nikon. A nice little upgrade from my old school film cam...
-
I love to see people around me aiming for success. Individuals aiming to get ahead of the game, by doing what they love. It's Awesome! S...
-
I love using flowers as a subject for my photos. They are some of the easiest things to photograph. 1) They don't sass you like some fas...













No comments:
Post a Comment